lunes, 28 de febrero de 2011



- I never needed you to be strong, I never needed you for pointing out my wrongsI never needed pain, I never needed strain. My love for you was strong enough, you should have known.
I never needed you for judgement, I never needed you to question what I spent. I never ask for help, I take care of myself. I don't know why you think you've got a hold on me.
And it's a little late for conversations. There isn't anything for you to say. And my eye's hurt, hand's shilver. So look at me and listen to me, because...
I don't want to stay another minute. I don't want you to say a single word. Hush, hush, hush, hush. There is no other way. I get the final say because... I don't want to do this any longer. I don't want you, there's nothing left to say. Hush, hush, hush, hush. I've already spoken, our love is broken. Baby hush, hush.
I never needed your corrections, on everyting from how I act to what I say. I never needed words. I never needed hurts. I never needed you to be there everyday.
I'm sorry for the way I let go, from everything I wanted when you came along. But I am never beaten, broken not defeated. I know next to you is not where I belong. *

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario